To see our Manifesto on International Trade check out the video below
- We will not trade with countries that have human rights violations.
- We will not trade with countries that do not accept our imports
- We will not trade with countries that undermine our economy, e.g. patent and intellectual property violations
- We will work with countries where together we can help each others’ product development and economy
- We will negotiate trade deals that are balanced and fair
- We will trade with countries where their raw products support our manufacturing sector
- To acheive this International Trade balance we will look at which country has the best trade deal global and investigate how we can adopt this model
- Achieving International trade balance does not happen overnight and will take years to negotiate
- We will set up a trade optimization commission made of academics to list the requirements need and the plan to deliver real fair trade to the UK.