- We will not trade with countries that have human rights violations.
- We will not trade with countries that do not accept our imports
- We will not trade with countries that undermine our economy, e.g. patent and intelectual property violations
- We will work with countries where together we can help each other product development and economy
- We will negotiate trade deals that are balanced and fair
- We will trade with countires where their raw proucts support our manufactuing sector
- to acheive this International Trade balance we will look at which country has the best trade deal global and investigate how we can adopt this model
- acheiving International trade balance do not happen overnight and will take years to negotiate
- we will set up a trade optimization commission made of acedemics to list the requirements need and the plan to deliver real fair trade to the UK.